Shintô Musô Ryû Shomokurouku, IJF Chuden
Born on : 6 mai 1958
Origine : Geneva, Switzerland
Profession : Social assistant
33, rue du Temple
CH – 1236 Cartigny
When I was adolescent I used to practice several sports like many of us. In particular between 14 and 22 years old I did ski competition on a regional level. Later on, my vocational training and my personnel career allowed me to approach different traditional or therapeutic psycho-physical practices.
I discovered the Japanese martial arts at Shung Do Kwan in Geneva and practiced Yoseikan Budo from 1978 to 1983.
And in 1984 I was eager to practice Taiji Chuan. I teach Taiji Chuan since 1986.
In 1987, I started again Yoseikan Budo. Looking for a more esoteric practice, and while a friend of mine was attracted by Jodo and I was attracted by Iaido, we started together these two disciplines with Pascal Krieger at Shung Do Kwan in fall 1987. Since 1992, I concentrated my study on Shinto Muso Ryu Jodo. In 2004, I started again Iaido.
- Pascal Krieger Sensei from l987 on until today.
- M. T. Shewan Sensei in 1992 during the annual EJF Gasshuku in Geneva.
- Nishioka Sensei in 1996 in Geneva
- Quintin Chambers Sensei in 2000 during the IJF Gasshuku in Columbus
- Yahagi Sensei in 2009 in Geneva
- Kaminoda Sensei in 2009 in Tokyo
- Shinto Muso Ryu Jodo: Sandan in 2005 during the IJF Gasshuku in Vercorin
- Muso Shinden Ryu Iaido: Shodan in 2006 during the European EJF Gasshuku
- Classical certificate: Jodo Oku Iri by Pascal Krieger in 2005
- Appointed Shoden teacher EJF and IJF by Pascal Krieger in January 2011
- He received his Shô-mokuroku certificate during the summer camp 2013.
Fédération Européenne de Jodo / European Jodo Federation